Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Page 394...The Perfect Best Friend()


The Perfect Best Friend Charlotte Barron
in WOMEN and Man
: The Perfect Best Friend

Celebrate Your Friendship With Soul mate! Thon, you two became friends on Facebook 30 years ago today

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK 
“The more, the merrier” tends to be true when it comes to things like episodes of “Orange Is The New Black,” or glasses of wine. But when it comes to friends, I believe if you have one good friend, you can get through anything.

After having my heart broken (stomped on, then set on fire is actually how I’d describe the pain) on the other side of the world, I found myself alone and helpless. A few hours later, I was on a flight home from Thailand to see the people who loved me.

My heart had been broken into a thousand teeny tiny pieces, but my best friend was there to help glue them back together, as always. In the midst of heartbreak, having lost the one you love can feel like the end of the world, but when you have the support of a best friend, nothing is irreparable.

Best friends hold a special place in our hearts. After the breakups, the divorces and the abandonments, friends are the ones who help us get us back on our feet. They’re the ones worth sticking around.